- "When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid" (2 Sam. 22:5 KJV)
- "Hells ropes cinched me tight; death traps barred every exit" (2 Sam. 22:6 MSG)
- "He bowed the heavens also, and came down, and darkness was under his feet" (2 Sam. 22:10 KJV)
- "...he rode upon a cherub...he was seen upon the wings of the wind" (2 Sam. 22:11 KJV)
- "He rode a winged creature, swift on wind-wings" (2 Sam. 22:11 MSG)
- "Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled" (2 Sam. 22:13 KVJ)
- "The channels of the sea were visible, the foundations of the world were uncovered at the rebuke of the Lord" (2 Sam. 22:16)
- "The secret sources of ocean were exposed, the hidden depths of earth lay uncovered. The moment God roard in protest, let loose his hurricane anger. But me he caught - reached all the way from sky to sea; he pulled me out of that ocean of hate, that enemy chaos, the void in which I was drowning" (2 Sam: 16-18. MSG)
There are many ways to engage with the principles, history, stories, and interpretations of the Bible. Visualizing scripture is just one way to interact with the Bible. Imagine the impact of applying the content of scripture to inspire solutions for the everyday matters of your life. As Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NLT) states, "History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new."
Danielle recreated her "2 Samuel 22: The Rescue of David" painting nearly 10 years later.